Toxicology Reports Confirm Amy Winehouse Did Not Die Of Drugs
Aug 24, 2011 10:47
The toxicology results from Amy Winehouse's autopsy reveal that she had no illegal substances in her system when she died. However, while the family previously claimed that quitting alcohol cold
turkey is what killed her, the report shows she had been drinking shortly before her death:
"Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of her death. Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death."
Speaking of the singer's family, her dad Mitch Winehouse has been forced to give back donations from fans and put the foundation for his daughter on hold because someone has already registered the organisation's name, Amywinehousefoundation.com. Opportunistic much?
The buyer, a bloke named McCann, paid £160 to register the Amy Winehouse Foundation Ltd with Companies House on August 2. "'I'm not exploiting anything yet. I've just bought some domain names. Anybody could have. It only takes the click of a mouse. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed. Detach yourself from emotions and think business," he said.
It seems to have sparked a domino effect on the web, as the domain names Amywinehousefoundation.org.uk, Amywinehousefoundation.com and amywinehousefoundation.org have reportedly all been snatched up.